Greg Lambert (@glambert) and Marlene Gebauer (@gebauerm) talk with Duke Law School’s Cas Laskowski about software and applications designers moving away from simple User-Centered Design, and think more about Impact-Conscious Design models. This is a follow up to Cas’ 3 Geeks’ blog post back in April.
Marlene also discusses new games for the summer, and flexible space utilization in libraries. Her dog, Georgie, also makes a guest appearance.
Greg went to Alabama over the weekend and got a lesson in leadership from his brother-in-law on being a leader and letting the experts be the experts. He is also finishing up his AALL presidency and looking forward to Baltimore.
More Links Here:
- More Than Just Books: The Librarian’s Challenge
- Cas Laskowski’s – FirebrandLib Blog
- The Tech-Savvy Law Librarian – Above the Law Event
- AALL Annual Event in Baltimore – July 14th – 17th
- PLLIP Summit 2018: The Power of Process