One of the top Competitive Intelligence (CI) professionals I know, and who is a contributor here on 3 Geeks, is teaching a two-day CI workshop in Chicago in May. I highly recommend that anyone serious about CI in the legal environment register for this event.
Zena Applebaum knows the ins and outs of Competitive Intelligence, and has been leading this field even before most of us had even heard of the CI concepts. This is the follow-up workshop from last year’s CI Foundations course, and will help guide CI professionals, and those wanting to learn more about law firm CI, on developing the skills, process, and purpose needed for effective Competitive Intelligence strategies.
More information on the CI Strategies & Analysis are listed below.
- Thursday, May 10-11 / 9:00 a.m. (CDT)
- Sidley Austin LLP / Chicago
- Members $875 / Nonmembers $1,200
- Register by Friday, April 27
- Limited registrations remain
- CI professionals looking to make a stronger strategic impact within the organization
- Professionals interested in being key contributors and expanding their CI expertise
Learn more about the program and register today.
- Research Planning with Analysis
- Competitive Analysis Frameworks
- Strategic Role of the Legal Information Professional
- Mission and Vision—Developing a Purpose
- Establishing a Collaborative Client Intelligence Model
- Key Competencies for Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- Identifying Core Strengths through Assessment
- Communicating Competitive Intelligence with Key Stakeholders
- Synthesis, Analysis and Report Writing Strategies
- Data Visualization Strategies and Techniques, including the Role of Big Data
- Framing Your CI Reporting
- Assessing and Choosing External CI Vendor Partners
- Marketing the Competitive Intelligence Function within the Firm