Here is the message that went out earlier today.
LexisNexis® is now the exclusive legal information provider of The New York Times® content to the legal market!
This agreement extends LexisNexis’s position as the leading provider of premium news content to the legal market. Highlights of our unmatched collection of news and current awareness sources include:
- LexisNexis is the exclusive legal information provider of The New York Times content to the legal market.
- Law360® is exclusive to LexisNexis, providing breaking news and analysis.
- LexisNexis is the exclusive online third-party provider of ALM® news publications—including titles such as The American Lawyer®, The National Law Journal® and Corporate Counsel®—and the only provider of its publication news archives (more than six months old).
- LexisNexis is the exclusive provider of Factiva® content to the law firm market, offering access to North American English sources, including The Wall Street Journal® and Dow Jones News Service.
- LexisNexis provides more than 26,000 News & Business Sources from 4,000+ Publishers, with many exclusives, in over 150 countries and 21 languages.