I am launching a podcast miniseries called In Seclusion.
The first episode dropped this morning.
In the inaugural episode of In Seclusion, I talk with Jim Calloway, the Director of the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Management Assistance Program (MAP). Calloway and I go back to my early legal days with the Oklahoma Supreme Court Network. He discusses the issues facing the state bar, the courts, and the members of the bar as everyone faces the reality of working from home over an extended time period.
Jim reminds us that this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint. Take care of your practice’s number one asset… yourself. The primary focus on most institutions is “life-saving” processes, and that means the legal system is going to be backed up.
- Oklahoma Bar Association’s COVID-19 website
- Oklahoma Supreme Court’s County Court Notices
- Law Practice Tips (Jim Calloway blog)
- The Digital Edge Podcast
- LawPay (credit card processor)
- United States Postal Service (stamps)
- Cloud-based Practice Services (e.g., CLIO)
- Password Manager (e.g., Dashlane)
- Video Conference Software (e.g., ZOOM)
- Electronic Signature Software
- E-Filing Services
- Electronic Notary
Remember, we may all be In Seclusion, but we’re in this together.