|Image [cc] vipez
From time to time I run across things within law firms that I find simply amazing… and not in a good way. Whether it is basic time entry or matter reporting or even expense reimbursements, it just seems that there are simple processes that are either overly complicated at a law firm, or are just flat out missing within the firm. I got to thinking that there is no way I am alone in this frustration. Therefore, since we’ve already brought the Elephant Post back from the graveyard for the recent Nina Platt Challenge, I will bring it back again to ask our readers to let us know:
What Basic Processes Do Law Firms Still Struggle With??
Here’s the rules:
- Fill out the form below, or email me (xlambert at gmail dot com) with your answer
- You can give us your real name or stay anonymous
- I’ll put out the answers on Friday (and maybe even ask a new question)
- Just let us know what you think… it’ll make you feel better, and it will help your peers by knowing they are not alone in their pain.
- You can see what others have answered here