Don't you just wish that you wish that you could cast it all aside and just "get 'er done", as we Texans like to say?
Well, in my little dream world, I would create my own dream team by the following methods:
- Be Nick Fury. Right wrongs of injustice with the authority and largesse to assemble the best and the brightest team imaginable.
- Engage Iron Man. Not by entrancing him with money, babes or fame--because he has loads on his own--but by being just as smart as he is but acknowledging he's smarter in a DIFFERENT way.
- Appeal to Captain America. Steve Rogers is a good old boy, he loves his country, apple pie and his mom. But not exactly in that order. Appeal to his sense of fairness and justice.
- Enrage the Hulk. Bruce Banner needs to get angry. Just show him how unrighteous it all is and watch him explode.
- Get Thor. The man is a god. So he's the easiest--just stroke his ego.
- Lure the Black Widow. Natasha Romanoff is every man's fantasy nightmare--they want her but are afraid of her, all at the same time. Kind of like a roller coaster. How do you seduce the seductress? A little trickier but jewelry and display of glamour may do the trick ...
I know, if it were only that easy, right?