- Can we adopt the Apple to Zappos model?
- The ROI of a library is still significant, even in the age of dis-intermediation of legal information.
- Are law reviews and legal scholarly publishing still relevant?
- How does legal publishing react to the trends of customers self-selecting materials?
- Can legal publishing finally leverage their non-legal materials and create a broader product?
- How do we deal with the social media space?
I want to personally thank Roberta Shaffer for presenting the keynote speech. I hope that I have done some justice to the job she did. As with the other two videos, please remember that this is from my notes and memory and should not be considered as a quote directly from Roberta Shaffer.